(function() { (function(){function c(a){this.t={};this.tick=function(a,c,b){var d=void 0!=b?b:(new Date).getTime();this.t[a]=[d,c];if(void 0==b)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+a)}catch(l){}};this.tick("start",null,a)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var h=0=b&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-b)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load;0=b&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,b),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt", e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=c&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var f=!1;function g(){f||(f=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",g,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",g); })();

Thursday, October 20, 2005

BABY MIYABI IS BORN!


Baby Miyabi, the daughter of The Boy's wine partner, has arrived!! Female,born this morning, thats about all I know. Man, can The Boy predict them. He called me at 4pm yesterday after noon.
"Hiroko is going to have the baby any day now, you gotta finish that quilt."
Hey, I only started it last THURSDAY.
"I know but like how much of a hurry do you think I need to be in?"
To which The Boy replied, "I'd be in a real big hurry if I were you."
I did finsih it last night, about the same time that Hiroko went to the hospital. I sewed a label onto it, wrapped it up in the cutest baby gift bag and tissue I could find and left it at their apartment door step.

Made for baby Miyabi
Sara,
October 20, 2005

Miyabi,
The stars shine down upon you, the world is yours for the taking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home